- Gas pressure washer with high-pressure variable spray wand for residential use
- Stanley 173cc, 4 stroke, ohv gasoline engine; 2750psi; 2.5gpm; patent-pending design integrates engine and pump, for more power and less vibration
- Lightweight, compact design ideal for portable applications and easy storage
- Includes: high-pressure trigger gun with variable spray wand, detergent injector, siphon hose and 25-feet high-pressure hose
- Not carb compliant/not for sale in California; measures 16.5 by 15.7 by 18.5-inch; 2-year limited warranty
The most innovative gas pressure washer in the industy, STANLEY offers a compact and lightweight alternative to the traditional bulky and awkard designs. Patent pending design integrates the engine and pump providing more power, less vibration, and a longer product life. STANLEY offers an innovative high pressure variable spray nozzle, that eliminating the constant hassle of replacing breaking and missing spray tips. Light weight and easily transportable, this pressure washer is an ideal for medium duty residential pressure washing jobs such as cleaning decks, driveways, cars, boats, furniture, and siding. Its compact design also makes it perfect for portable applications and allows for easy storage in a garage. Pressure washer accessories sold separately include: pressure washer wheel kit (SG00110) and brass quick connect adapters (part #: SP02509).